From: Hiromi Ishii
Date: May 20, 2010 5:14:20 PM GMT+02:00
Subject: Call for short examples of innovative live performance works
Call for examples of innovative live performance works
Dear DegeM colleagues,
I have an opportunity to give a lecture at JSSA (Japanese society of
Sonic Arts) on 20th June 2010.
In this lecture I will also introduce recent innovative live
performances presented in German-speaking countries.
further conditions are:
– live performances which did not apply any western modern
sound objects, or electronically produced sounds&noises, etc.
– the performances which are supported by computer, or any other
digital technology to transform sounds and/or images.
– the performances which are presented past 5 years.
Please send the following information to:
-the names of the composer and performers
– the date and place of the performance
– genre. (e.g. „Klangkunst“, „noise performance“, etc.)
– a short description of the performance (max 150w).
– a short biog of the composer (max 150w)
– an audio or video example (ca.2 min. you can use „Yousendit“), and/
or a jpeg/PDF photo of the performance.
– email address and HP of the composer.
Deadline : 30 Mai 2010
Dr. Hiromi Ishii