Subject: Call for Visual Music
From: Alexander C
I send you a collaboration to participate with some Visual Music in
Mexico City, the call is free of charge for distribution and presentation.
I hope can be useful for colleagues in Germany and Europe.
General Rules / English
Visual music describes a varied form of creative work with sound and
image. It is used in the field of art to describe the intimate
relationship between music and the moving image, where different
creative forms of electronic arts are combined.
In order to support the artistic creation and visual composers / or
creators over 18 years and of any nationality.
Every creator can participate with only one work on the following basis:
1. Submit a video work on the theme of visual music.
2. The theme and techniques are free.
3. The call do not need any charge or cost.
Participants must submit:
1. Photo scanner of DNI card or similar.
2. Biography with telephone and email contact.
3. Video with the following characteristics.
a) It must be an original work.
b) Duration of 5 to 10 minutes.
c) Video Formats: MP4, video encoding H.264, aspect Ratio 4: 3, minimum
resolution Full HD, preferable 2k.
4. Document of the work (maximum half of a page) including:
a) Technical details of the work with year and title.
b) Note on the work.
The dead line of the materials will be until 23:59 pm of 22 May 2016.
Send the works via WeTransfer or Dropbox, at:
The evaluation and selection will be only for the dissemination and show
1. The selected artists will be informed via email.
2. The composers of the selected works must authorize the use of his work.
3. The exhibition will be held on July 1 in the National Library
Vasconcelos, at 18:30, Mexico City.
For any queries please email us on: info(at)alejandrocasales(dot)com
More info visit the website: http://bit.ly/23vOzmX