Datum: Fri, 26 Nov 2021
Betreff: From La Biennale di Venezia | Calls Biennale College
La Biennale di Venezia is glad to send you its new art training programmes –the international Biennale College Musica 2022.
We are confident that you will find this initiative interesting and we kindly ask you to promote the circulation of these calls though your contacts.
Let us know if you can post them on your website, and if you need additional promotional material
La Biennale di Venezia
Biennale College Musica: new calls for applications for 2022
Addressed to young composers and performers from Italy and abroad, between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2022.
Biennale College Musica 2022 is dedicated to experimental musical theatre, the theme chosen by the director Lucia Ronchetti for the 66th International Festival of Contemporary Music of La Biennale di Venezia (Out of Stage, 14 > 25 September 2022).
The calls are aimed at the selection of:
– 1 composer to compose a work of music theatre for solo voice or solo instrument and percussion trio (electronics optional) lasting from 30 to 45 minutes
– 1 composer to create a site-specific sound installation for a site in Venice proposed by the Biennale Musica
– 1 composer to compose a work for radio inspired by John Cage’s Sounds of Venice, a piece that the American composer presented on Rai television in Milan in 1959 on the show Lascia o raddoppia
– 2 experimental performers (djs / turntablists / controllerists / beatmakers and live electronics performers)interested in the theatrical aspects of performance for the creation of two new works
– 4 performers (sopranos, clarinettists, harpists, percussionists) interested in the chamber repertory of Georges Aperghis’ musical theatre.
General link to all calls:
Educational e Promozione
La Biennale di Venezia
MANIFESTAZIONI 2021 Biennale Architettura: 22 maggio > 21 novembre Biennale Teatro: 2 > 11 luglio Biennale Danza: 23 luglio > 1 agosto Biennale Cinema: 1 > 11 settembre Biennale Musica: 17 > 26 settembre ————————————————————– E‘ online il nuovo Biennale Store, il bookshop virtuale dove e‘ possibile acquistare le pubblicazioni edite da La Biennale di Venezia sulle proprie attivita‘ // Now online, the new Biennale Store is a virtual bookshop that sells the publications issued by La Biennale di Venezia about its activities. —————————————————————- Ai sensi del Regolamento Europeo EU/2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR http://www.labiennale.org/it/privacy) si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione, grazie. This message, with reference to the European General Data Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR http://www.labiennale.org/it/privacy), may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message, thank you.