Von: Lepa, Steffen via ak discourse
Datum: Thu, 19 Dec 2019
Betreff: [ak-discourse] WG: DAFx2020 Call for Papers – deadline March 27, 2020
As you may have heard, the 23-rd Digital Audio Effects Conference will be held in the wonderful city of Vienna, Austria, September 8-12, 2020.
You are receiving this message since, based on information automatically extracted from the past 3 years‘ DAFx Proceedings, you submitted one or more papers that were successfully presented in these editions of the conference. Therefore, we have reasons to believe that you might be interested in actively participating in DAFx2020.
On the behalf of the DAFx2020 Organising Committee and of the DAFx Board, I would like to invite you to submit contributions within the following general areas:
• Capture and Analysis
• Representation, transformation and modelling
• Transmission and resynthesis
• Effects and manipulation
• Perception, psychoacoustics and evaluation
• Spatial sound analysis, coding and synthesis
• Source separation
• Physical modelling, virtual acoustic and analogue models
• Sound synthesis, composition and sonification
• Hardware and software design
• Music Information Retrieval and Intelligent Audio Engineering
Details on the Call for Papers and more topics can be found at the DAFx2020 Website dafx2020.mdw.ac.at (Authors Section), with submission deadline March 27, 2020.
Please, extend this invitation to any colleagues of yours who may be interested.
While hoping to see you all at DAFx2020, I am seizing this opportunity to send you my greetings and the best wishes for a successful year 2020!
Gianpaolo Evangelista, chair
PS: We apologise for possible multiple postings, which we made all our efforts to avoid