University of Sheffield Scholarships
- Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship worth £10,000. The scholarships are for students who meet at least one of our widening participation criteria and/or students who achieve a first in their undergraduate degree.
- Postgraduate government loans of up to £10,000.
- Alumni Rewards. If you’ve previously graduated from the University, or attended a Study Abroad/Erasmus programme at the University, and intend to pursue further studies with us.
International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships 2019. Each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2019.The scholarships are available to all new international (non-EU) students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- International Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2019. 10% tuition fee discount to students joining the University from selected regions who accept their offer by 14 June 2019.
Department of Music Scholarships
- Julian Payne Scholarship. Tuition fee scholarship of £3000 for Masters students.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities Scholarships
- FAH International Masters Scholarships. Two scholarships worth £10,000 towards tuition fees for international students.