Von: CEC jef chippewa
Datum: Sun, 20 Nov 2016
Betreff: [cec-c] JTTP 2016 Broadcast | Acoustic Frontiers (21 Nov)
Monday 21 November 2016 @ 12h30
CKCU 93.1 FM | Ottawa ON
Ralph Hopper is one of our most long-standing JTTP Partners, and has always been a staunch supporter of all things CEC. We invite you to tune in to his radio show — dedicated to electroacoustic and related practices — and join us in congratulating him for his 10-year anniversary of Acoustic Frontiers on CKCU (July 2016)!
Listen Live: http://www.ckcufm.com
* [PODCAST] All Acoustic Frontiers playlists since 2009: http://cod.ckcufm.com/programs/46/index.html?filter=all
Acoustic Frontiers. For a very different radio experience, tune in and have a listen to electroacoustic and computer-based sounds that cutting-edge composers have been creating since the mid-1900s. Music that varies from easy on the ears to difficult and indescribable. Unzip your ears! Hosted by Ralph Hopper, Mondays 12:30-14:00 on CKCU 93.1 FM (Ottawa ON).
JTTP 2016 WINNERS ON THE PROGRAMME
1. Myriam Boucher — Nuées (2016 / 10:02), videomusic
2. Vanessa Massera — Éclats de feux (2016 / 10:08)
3. Jérémie Ricard — Corrosion des alliages (2016 / 7:19)
4. Samuel Béland — Biodôme (2016 / 8:49)
5. Paul Tremblay — Drag (2016 / 7:34)
JTTP — JEU DE TEMPS / TIMES PLAY
Jeu de Temps / Times Play (JTTP), coordinated by the Canadian Electroacoustic Community since 2000, is an annual project aimed at promoting and celebrating new electroacoustic works by young and/or emerging sound artists/composers from (or living in) Canada.
JTTP 2016 — ALL SUBMISSIONS (AUDIO), WINNERS, UPCOMING EVENTS AND MORE
[CALL] eContact! 19.3 — Light+Sound (deadline 31 Dec), w. Nicolas Bernier