Call for Works
Seoul International Computer Music Festival 2015
Sep. 30 – Oct. 3, 2015
The Korean Electro-Acoustic Music Society is proud to announce the Seoul International Computer Music Festival (SICMF) 2015.
SICMF 2015 will be held in September 30 till October 3 at Jayu Theater in Seoul Arts Center.
1. Tape music
2. Electro-acoustic music(tape or live) with instruments (up to 4 players)
3. Live electro-acoustic music
4. Audio-visual media art
Rules & Regulations
1. The submitted work has to be composed after 2012.
2. The duration has to be less than 12 minutes.
3. For the works of the category #2, the number of players is limited to 4.
4. For performances requiring non-standard or special instruments, composers are responsible for providing the instruments and the performers on location.
5. Channels for audio playback are limited to 8 channels.
6. Up to two works may be submitted, but they must belong to different categories.
Monday, 2 February 2015, 6 pm (UTC+9)
How to Submit
1. Only online submissions are allowed.
– Send an email to email@example.com with the link to the files(refer to #2 and #3 described below)
– Do not attach the files but send us the link. Use the web services such as dropbox.com, wetransfer.com, or copy.com.
2. Media Files – Audio file(s) must be in stereo (either mp3, AIFF, or WAV)
– For the category #2 and #3: the recorded audio file and/or related files(patches, documents, programs, etc.)
– For the category #2: the score (PDF)
– For the category #4: the video file in any format (mpeg, mov, avi, etc.). Size of the file should, however, not be bigger than 1GB.
3. Document (format can be either TEXT, RTF, or DOC, but not PDF) that includes the following information:
– Last Name
– First Name
– Male / Female
– Homepage (if any)
– Instruments (if any)
– Number of Audio Output Channels
– Program Notes
– Special Requirements for the Performance (if any)
4. Additional Notes
– If you get no response from us after your submission, please email us to this alternate address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you wish to submit offline, please contact us via email as early as possible.
1. We agree to pay all costs for performing selected works (performer fees, instrument rental, etc).
2. We offer part of lodging cost during the festival for the composers of the selected works.
3. In case a composer needs bring his/her own performer(s) for specific reasons, we agree to also offer part of lodging cost for the performer(s).
* This policy may be subject to change.
For Further Information, please email us: email@example.com