Von: „Karathanasis, Konstantinos“
Betreff: inner sOUndscapes 2014 call for works
Datum: 25. Januar 2014 16:02:59 MEZ
Call for Submissions: inner sOUndscapes 2014
inner sOUndscapes, a concert series dedicated to electroacoustic music at the University of Oklahoma, is soliciting fixed media works (stereo or quad) for performance on April 13th 2014. Preference will be given to works under 12 minutes. The adjudication process will be anonymous. Deadline for submission: March 1st2014.
1. Composers of any age and nationality are invited to submit one work.
2. The title of the audio file should not contain the composer’s name.
3. Submission deadline: March 1st 2014.
1. Create a folder with the following materials:
a. A MS word document containing the composer’s bio (up to 100 words), program notes (up to 100 words), contact info, and special technical requirements.
b. A stereo audio file (aiff/wave, 16/24bit, 44.1/48kHz) of the work. Quadraphonic works are accepted, but inclusion of a stereo reduction for adjudication purposes is necessary.
2. Compress the folder in zip format.
3. Name the compressed file with the composer’s last name and title of the piece.
4. Upload the compressed file to a file sharing website (i.e. Wetransfer, Hightail, etc) and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The composers of the selected works will be notified in mid March by email and will later receive an electronic copy of program of the concert. For questions, contact Konstantinos Karathanasis at email@example.com.
KONSTANTINOS KARATHANASIS, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Music Technology & Composition
address: 500 W. Boyd, Room 138
Norman Oklahoma 73019 USA
phone: +1 405 325 2081