Von: EM via cec conference
Datum: Thu, 22 Mar 2018
Betreff: [cec-c] JAS 2018 – Call for work / Appel à l’oeuvre
Call for work
Fifth call for work for composers and multimedia artists
As part of the Art & Science Days, Musinfo proposes to composers and artists from around the world to participate in the call for a sound or multimedia work.
Theme: T I M E
The theme of this call is time as it is represented in science and the arts in general, and in music in particular. The works must either take their inspiration from scientific knowledge, or apply this knowledge in their compositional process.
Two categories of works will be accepted:
1) sound works – stereo or multitrack
2) multimedia works – audiovisual
Diffusion of the works:
The selected works will be diffused during a multimedia concert during the Art & Science Days 2018 in Bourges (25-29 June).
• This project is open to any composer, performer and sound artist.
• Any work that does not deal with the theme will not be selected.
• The duration of the work must be between 3 and 5 minutes maximum.
• The work must be free of any rights of reproduction and distribution under the obvious subject to copyright.
• The sound work (non compressed aiff format) in stereo or multichannel format (with its stereo version obligtory), or the multimedia work (multichannel audio with stero version; mov or avi format) should be sent via this specific form:
• The work will be kept in the Sound Archives of Musinfo.
Participation in this project is approval of these terms and conditions.
• Deadline for sending the work is May 21th, 2017 at midnight